Being afraid is something all of us have experienced. Name the person who was afraid in each of these statements.
1. Hid himself when he heard Yahweh’s voice in the Garden because he was afraid. (Gen. 3: 10)____________
2. Because afraid she denied she laughed when she heard she would have a child in her old age. (Gen. 18:5)____________
3. Was afraid to meet his brother because of the evil he had done to him. (Gen. 32:7)____________
4. Hid his face because he was afraid to look upon Yahweh. (Ex.3:6)____________
5. Was afraid to come near Moses because his face shone. (Ex.34:30)____________
6. Was afraid of David because Yahweh was with David. (1 Sam. 18:12)____________
7. Was afraid because David came alone to see him. (1.Sam.21:1)____________
8. Was afraid because Esther said he was the adversary. (Esther 7:6)____________
9. Read a scroll and the people were afraid. (Jer. 36:16)____________
10. Was told by Yahweh to go to the Israelites and speak Yahweh’s message. (Ezek. 6:1)____________
11. Had a dream that made him afraid. (Dan. 4:5)_____________
12. Slept while the mariners were afraid because of the storm at sea. (Jonah 1:5)____________
13. Were afraid when they saw Yahshua walking on the water. (Matt. 14:26)____________
14. Was afraid when the Jews said Yahshua made Himself the Son of Yahweh (John 19: 7, 8) ____________
Now, calm your fears...
Yahweh is my Light and salvation, who shall I fear? Yahweh is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?
2 Timothy 1:7
For Yahweh hath not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love and of a sound mind.
My peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.