The Many Uses of Baking Soda
1. Make a paste to stop the itch of rashes and insect bites.
2. Heal nail fungus! Just mix 2 T. of baking soda with 1 cup of raw apple cider vinegar. Soak affected nails for 5 minutes. Do this twice a day.
3. Relieve sunburn by mixing 2 T. of baking soda in a cup of cold water. Soak a clean washcloth and dab on skin. You can also soak in a tub with 1/2 cup baking soda dissolved in your bath water.
4. Brighten yellow teeth: simply sprinkle the baking soda on your toothbrush and brush normally. Also freshens breath.
5. Makes a great underarm deodorant! Just dust on.
6. Improves dandruff: Baking soda helps to clarify the scalp. Massage some baking soda onto a wet scalp. Wait a few minutes then rinse. Do this once a week.
7. Treat stained or yellowed nails: put 1/2 cup water, 1 T. baking soda, and 1 t. of peroxide in a bowl. Soak nails for a few minutes each day until the stains fade.